Moving on - SF East Bay

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferenc

So, I recently bought another car and want to sell my
2014 Rav4-EV
EV battery holds charge, but often requires multiple charge attempts to charge to ~80% (100 mile).
(factory) repainted pearl white
71,996 miles
(dealer) replaced drive motor
costco 12v battery

Suggestions welcome!IMG_4209 (1).jpg

Last edited:
We recently sold one of our two nearly-identical silver Rav4EVs, with 45,000 miles, same intermittent/flaky charging problem. I discovered the medium-volume liquid on the speed sensor along with an increase in the turbo sound that accompanies such a failure. WeBuyAnyCar initially offered me $8600, but three months and thirty miles later, the price was dropped to $5300, which we accepted. I suspect that someone in the headquarters discovered what my disclosure represented and cut the value, but I just wanted to get rid of it.

We are expecting delivery soon of a Volvo XC40 Recharge and will eventually have the sister ship on the market, maybe WBAC again, unless someone wants to make an offer in the interim. No charger problem with the second one, about 44,000 miles, but also a tiny bit of coolant on the speed sensor.

If you run into difficulties selling, I expect you can bypass a bunch of grief with WBAC.

Sell it to Carvana
will try them, thanks.
the dealer where i bought the ioniq5 ltd said he'd buy it, but i've not followed up with him yet - i wanted to make sure the ioniq5 met my needs first.

Your Carvana Offer​

$4,800
Save & Continue
We’ll guide you through the easy, online steps to be ready to sell.

Expires Monday, July 29

We recently sold one of our two nearly-identical silver Rav4EVs, with 45,000 miles, same intermittent/flaky charging problem. I discovered the medium-volume liquid on the speed sensor along with an increase in the turbo sound that accompanies such a failure. WeBuyAnyCar initially offered me $8600, but three months and thirty miles later, the price was dropped to $5300, which we accepted. I suspect that someone in the headquarters discovered what my disclosure represented and cut the value, but I just wanted to get rid of it.

We are expecting delivery soon of a Volvo XC40 Recharge and will eventually have the sister ship on the market, maybe WBAC again, unless someone wants to make an offer in the interim. No charger problem with the second one, about 44,000 miles, but also a tiny bit of coolant on the speed sensor.

If you run into difficulties selling, I expect you can bypass a bunch of grief with WBAC.
hmm they appear to be in Utah ...

Back