Kudos for Dianne Whitmire

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randystotland

Ms. Dianne Whitmire gave me the best deal I could find in the southern California area within 10 minutes of calling. No haggling or hassle. She was extremely knowledgeable about electric cars and also about the unlimited mileage lease option. She is far and above any other salesperson at other car dealerships I encountered. Diane really cares that I had an excellent experience with my Rav4 EV. Also Larry Gibbs was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. His availability for follow up questions and information was very much appreciated. Thanks again Carson Toyota!

R. Stotland, Ph.D.

Mirrors my experience working with her -

randystotland said:
Ms. Dianne Whitmire gave me the best deal I could find in the southern California area within 10 minutes of calling. No haggling or hassle. She was extremely knowledgeable about electric cars and also about the unlimited mileage lease option. She is far and above any other salesperson at other car dealerships I encountered. Diane really cares that I had an excellent experience with my Rav4 EV. Also Larry Gibbs was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. His availability for follow up questions and information was very much appreciated. Thanks again Carson Toyota!

R. Stotland, Ph.D.

Back