Gen 1 Tesla OBC for sale

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred_dot_u

Supporting Member
I have sold one of our two Rav4EVs, both 2013 model years. The one that is no longer with us had a flaky OBC, so I had purchased one from eBay, with the intent of replacing it, but webuyanycar.com purchased the car without taking the OBC into consideration. The remaining Rav4EV doesn't get much use now that we have a 2024 Volvo XC40 so it's unlikely that the OBC in that car will become a candidate.

These things are heavy, so shipping will be expensive. I'll take $150 for the OBC plus actual cost for shipping. I'll include three fuses purchased at the same time, if the buyer desires it. I can do Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, cashiers check or money order. Shipping will be held for two weeks if there's a check or money order involved. My eBay rating is 100% positive. Any fees applied to my account must be added to the total.

I'd post a photo, but this monolith is on a shelf and my back will tolerate only one more removal before it gives out.

The Model S version weighs 42 lbs. The RAV4 version may have the HVJB affixed to the passenger side, so that might add 2 lbs.

I bought a Model S GEN1 OBC via eBay myself a couple of years ago, and I kept the box it was shipped in :) It needs a hefty and fairly large box.

Back