2014 Rav4 EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon010d

Hey there! We’re on our second 2014 Rav. We leased the first one, Toyota maddeningly wouldn’t let us buy it for a reasonable price at the end of the lease, so we bought an identical used one. We had the motor replaced on both cars while under warranty. Our current one has about 150k miles on it and now gets about 80 miles per charge in Bay Area driving - down from the 125-130 we got in 2017. We LOvVE this car, but obviously the range is limiting our enjoyment. I joined the forum to see if there are options to replace - or even, dare I hope - upgrade the battery/charging setup to keep driving this baby. Any advice, warnings, or war stories appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there! We’re on our second 2014 Rav. We leased the first one, Toyota maddeningly wouldn’t let us buy it for a reasonable price at the end of the lease, so we bought an identical used one. We had the motor replaced on both cars while under warranty. Our current one has about 150k miles on it and now gets about 80 miles per charge in Bay Area driving - down from the 125-130 we got in 2017. We LOvVE this car, but obviously the range is limiting our enjoyment. I joined the forum to see if there are options to replace - or even, dare I hope - upgrade the battery/charging setup to keep driving this baby. Any advice, warnings, or war stories appreciated! Thanks!
Do you know the results of the actual/real SOH test of your car battery?

For example, https://alflash.com.ua/2020/images/217.png

Back