2013 RAV4 EV parts

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelique_

I was involved in an accident with my 2013 EV and am concerned about finding replacement parts, as it's a rare model. Is it possible to use parts from a regular ICE RAV4 if I can't locate specific EV parts?

Hmmm swapping parts from a regular ICE RAV4 into your 2013 EV can be a bit tricky. EVs have their own quirks and specialized bits, so while some parts might play nice together, a lot of the electrical and drivetrain stuff is totally unique to the EV.

It’s a good idea to chat with a mechanic who knows both rides or hit up the manufacturer to figure out what you can safely mix and match. 😉

If the crash involves mostly body panels, you'll find that many of them share common components. There's no special bits when it comes to the cosmetics, generally speaking, although there can be exceptions.

I was involved in an accident with my 2013 EV and am concerned about finding replacement parts, as it's a rare model. Is it possible to use parts from a regular ICE RAV4 if I can't locate specific EV parts?
The car is pretty old. If you need some basic ones, I think you might be lucky. Anyway, are you ok?

Back