Error message from Entune

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amgdad

I am getting a message from Entune that says "Notice of Charge: Vehicle could not be charged. Charging system malfunction may have occurred." But when I go to the car, it is charging ok and even on Entune it shows the current rage has increased. Does anyone know what could be causing this message.

I had this happen to me too a few times too. My suspicion was that the charge cable wasn't connected securely and caused some sort of hiccup that eventually just righted itself and the charge contined.

I haven't seen the problem for a whole now.

Do you guys have older Rav EV's? My theory is that its part of the glitches found in some of the first EV's that came out in 2012

I have a 2014 that I purchased in April and now has 6500 miles on it. I got the message again, but when I go to the car it's fully charged

I had a message on Wednesday night indicating my Rav finished charging.

The only problem was, it was parked outside the garage, and not plugged in. :lol:

Weird I received a message that my Rav EV was finished charging on Tuesday saying that it had completed charging.

Unfortunately I did not own a Rav4 yet because the paperwork wasnt even completed at the time. The dealer registered the vehicle to my email but I didnt complete Entune registration until just now.

Damn ghosts.

dipper said:
I had a message on Wednesday night indicating my Rav finished charging.

The only problem was, it was parked outside the garage, and not plugged in. :lol:
On Wednesday my 5:30am charge completion e-mail was delayed until 11:18pm.

Back