2014 rav ev for sale- Seattle area

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeva

65,000 miles, clean and just returned from dealership paint shop for a repaint of pearl blizzard. New tires, 12 v battery.. She is beautiful. I hate to part with her but bought an Ioniq. Asking $12,000. Is this a fair price before I put her out on the open market? Thank you Janeva 706-714-1036 text.

Attachments

• 20240316_075620.jpg
    20240316_075620.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240316_075607.jpg
    20240316_075607.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
I was hoping for some feedback from the group. I have decided on $11,000. I have been getting upwards of 90 miles range even showed 114 last week.. thanks in advance for your input

I’m going to go in the other direction from the post above and suggest you might be pricing too low.

Carvana was offering me over $11000 for my 2014 a couple of months ago - it admittedly has much lower mileage though (65000). Have you tried looking there for a baseline price? It might also be a less-hassle way to sell if you’re not finding buyers. (No affiliation!)

With new paint, newer tires, and lower mileage, your asking price seems on the low side; I would start at $14k and come down if needed, unless you're just in a hurry for a quick sale. You probably won't find a buyer on this forum, as we all likely already own one.

With new paint, newer tires, and lower mileage, your asking price seems on the low side; I would start at $14k and come down if needed, unless you're just in a hurry for a quick sale. You probably won't find a buyer on this forum, as we all likely already own

Asking high and gauging response is always a good start to selling, if you're not time-limited. I only provided the LV price as a data point.
I just gauge the price on " how much would I pay.

With new paint, newer tires, and lower mileage, your asking price seems on the low side; I would start at $14k and come down if needed, unless you're just in a hurry for a quick sale. You probably won't find a buyer on this forum, as we all likely already own one.
Good thought about selling on
I’m going to go in the other direction from the post above and suggest you might be pricing too low.

Carvana was offering me over $11000 for my 2014 a couple of months ago - it admittedly has much lower mileage though (65000). Have you tried looking there for a baseline price? It might also be a less-hassle way to sell if you’re not finding buyers. (No affiliation!)

Well I’m kinda looking for one but I’m in central Canada so the US dollar exchange and shipping makes it a rather expensive proposition. That and who in their right mind would buy a vehicle that no one locally has any experience with and is “obsolete”. I would definitely consider one if I could someone was parting with it for a price than make sense once I have it here. So I would need someone selling a premium unit for a ridiculously low price. Add selling across a border and shipping, I don’t think I stand a chance, never mind the fact I should have my sanity checked for even thinking of buy one given where I am.

Back