iPhone 5 Contacts sync Issue

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burningmay

Hello

My RAV4EV has issues syncing contacts with my Iphone5 , or maybe its the other way. Anyway, this is what happens: With the bluetooth connection in place (music/podcasts playing via bluetooth, phone calls coming in loud and clear via bluetooth) if I attempt to place a phone call from the touch screen interface (on the RAV) the contacts tab, and the dial pad remains grey (can not be tapped). Sometimes it momentarily works (I am able to scroll through my contacts and call) but then unpredictably (or rather very predictably) it turns grey again. The last called tab (or maybe it has another name) always works so I can go through my call list and dial a recently called caller, but that is limited ot only the last called callers.

I setup the Iphone5 to send SMS/MMS notifications to the RAV. That also only works intermittently. It almost always gives an audible notification but only intermittently gives the notification display " You have text message from John Doe".

Oh, its a 2014 RAV with about 300 miles.

Thanks .

Back