High Quality Custom Sun Shade

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kohler Controller

I purchased this sunshade for my RAV4EV. It is kind of expensive, but fits like a glove.

UVS100 Heat Shield: 2012 TOYOTA RAV4
Part # UV10963SV

http://www.covercraft.com/

I just ordered the UV10963BL UVS100 Heat Shield: 2012 TOYOTA RAV4 LIMITED in Blue Metalic from Amazon. $47.99 plus tax

I'll let you know how it fits when we get it next week

Grant

Well, I can tell you what NOT to oder. I was looking for a really good sun shade and I decided to buy the WeatherTech TechShade. I have their DigitalFit floor mats for the front and back and they fit great. I also have the WeatherTech cargo mat and it's great too. Then why would I say that you're probably better off staying away from WeatherTech? They say that this is a "Custom Fit" product. It was $81.95 (delivered) via Amazon. It's too tall. When I called WeatherTech to ask about this, they were not helpful and said I needed to talk to Amazon since I didn't buy it from WeatherTech. That's CRAZY considering that WeatherTech supposedly custom makes these things. Anyways, this item wasn't fulfilled directly by Amazon, instead it was through a company called Trends-Auto (avoid them like the plague). They told me they don't make it and so if I didn't like it I could return it but I would need to pay return shipping AND restocking fees. What terrible service. After 3 phone calls to Amazon, I think they are doing the right thing and refunding my money. The stupid customer service lady at Trends-Auto told me it was my fault that it didn't fit because I modified my car. I asked her if she had access to the internet and told her to go to the Toyota website for our car. I didn't modify anything.

I believe that this is really a WeatherTech problem so I decided to write a letter to the CEO of WeatherTech. While searching to try and find his e-mail address, I kept coming across people who had terrible experiences with WeatherTech. For as much noise as the CEO makes about keeping jobs in America and having even their manufacturing equipment made in America, they've lost sight and provide crappy customer service. It's doubtful that I will ever buy another WeatherTech product. The stupid sun shade was $82! I expected a PERFECT fit for $82, not something too big that they want me to pay return shipping and restocking fees to return.

Back