Coolant Delete Light

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konduit EV

Konduit EV Tech/CO
Hello again! Jacob here with Konduit EV. Just wanted to relay that we have coolant delete lights in stock as of yesterday. As we all know there are multiple different methods to achieve the same results. Such as modifying the existing coolant manifold by cutting the tubing off of the manifold and pressing in a cap, our coolant delete performance (oil cooling option), our coolant delete light (no oil cooling option), as well other companies following in our foot steps. I just wanted to make this post to serve as a differentiator between our coolant deletes and others that are on the market. We offer the coolant delete performance which allows you to continue cooling the rotor with oil instead of coolant. We just made a new rendition, which we have in stock, that takes out the oil cooling option as the very large majority of those in need of coolant deletes do not need oil cooling. This also comes at a cheaper price of $499. I also would like to point out that both of the coolant deletes we offer, do not remove the additional cooling that is routed on the exterior of the motor, as some other companies that offer the coolant delete also delete that as well. That coolant tube is responsible for the cooling of the bearings on the gear set and also plays a roll in purging air out of the coolant. With the loop broken, I question whether or not adequate cooling will remain and how the purging process will work. It's an additional what if, when trying to come to a conclusion about coolant deletes in general. That's all I have for today! Hope everyone is doing well!

https://qccharge.com/products/coolant-delete-lite?_pos=2&_sid=af02a5f38&_ss=r

Jacob Shellnutt
Lead Technician

Konduit EV | qccharge.com
[email protected]

Back