Bluetooth issue with Iphone and RAV-4?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

I'm using an Iphone....I've seen there are some bluetooth issues with Android, but that doesn't seem to apply to my problem

Problem occurs fairly often with incoming calls....the caller can hear me, but I can't hear him. Anyone else seem this? Any fixes??

thanks for reply. The phone's settings seem inactive during a call, and I've tried turning up the volume on the steering wheel but that doesn't seem to solve it.

michael said:
thanks for reply. The phone's settings seem inactive during a call, and I've tried turning up the volume on the steering wheel but that doesn't seem to solve it.
The iPhone maintains separate volume levels for the earpiece, speaker, and Bluetooth. Press the volume controls on the side of the phone during a call. I have mine at maximum, for Bluetooth phone function and the Bluetooth music streaming function. Also, there are -/+ volume buttons on the car's central touch screen during an active call. This may be the same as using the volume control on the steering wheel during a call, I'm not sure.

Back