$17,500 off by 1 Dec 2014, Production Ended August 2014

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the deal I am getting from Hamer Toyota (Young Ji -->1(818) 365-9621)
Zero down - nothing to pay
420$ a month includes everything for RAV4 EV Blue 36/12K

there is additional 2800$ dealer discount over the 15400$ Toyota discount lease price was 32K

You can use my name to get the same deal.

raoufhanna said:

there is additional 2800$ dealer discount over the 15400$ Toyota discount lease price was 32K

Not sure why you are paying so much more than the $299. You receive the dealer discount which should offset the up-front payment. I guess the extra monthly covers the 4000 up-front minus 2800, plus tax/title/license?

The drive-off is $0 (all the fees/taxes are rolled into the lease). What's the tax rate in your county? Maybe you could share more of the numbers from your lease?

A few words on CA taxes on vehicle leases http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub34.pdf see the bottom of pg. 17 and into pg 18. Consult someone whose livelihood depends on getting it right for your exact situation.

raoufhanna said:

As I have explained to many of my own clients, so this is a rehash for some and new for others:

The "ad" is written with this verbiage:
Lessee is responsible for tax and license.
Meaning, the $15,400 from TFS/Toyota is not all 100% cap reduction. Depending on what city and county you're in, or even what state, a different percentage of that $15,400 + your $4000 contribution is eaten up in sales tax.

The ad is also written at MSRP, which is probably why I have sold so many... because I'm way way way way under that pricing!!
Using the ad numbers line item by line item, but replacing the selling pricing with mine, I am way less in monthly payments than the "ad" price when you use their terms. It's just that you have to figure the sales tax on the portion of the $15,400 that's cap reduction AND on the $3999 you are giving them. That's a lot of sales tax!!

As always, I have 45 of these here/coming and pretty much do all the stuff needed in advance for you, to make things easier.
I also know this car very well, as does my asst. so you're not getting keys thrown at ya and a wave when you leave. I do it all.

I have just leased myself one too! :D

reeler said:
raoufhanna said:

Not sure why you are paying so much more than the $299. You receive the dealer discount which should offset the up-front payment. I guess the extra monthly covers the 4000 up-front minus 2800, plus tax/title/license?

the add 4000 + TAX (9% in CA would be close to 6K ) for 299$, and APR is almost Zero, why should I pay up front for Zero APR.

srl99 said:
The drive-off is $0 (all the fees/taxes are rolled into the lease). What's the tax rate in your county? Maybe you could share more of the numbers from your lease?

A few words on CA taxes on vehicle leases http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/pub34.pdf see the bottom of pg. 17 and into pg 18. Consult someone whose livelihood depends on getting it right for your exact situation.

raoufhanna said:

CA 9%

$420 is a fantastic lease. Especially compared to the offers I'm getting up here in N. CA at the moment.

Know someone has done it and I'm pondering if I should head down to So. Cal to purchase (if TFS brings back purchase cash) or lease. Did that back in 2001 with my Honda Insight and it was a good 13% cheaper than Bay Area prices.

I guess it's hard to express how many small loose ends there are to fully tie together and make sure things work smoothly... some of my recent buyers here with me and a few from far away may be able to attest to the capability that I (and my small team) have to prevent you from problems or hassle with trying to figure SO much out on your own.

I hoped to see some of my peeps checking in here ... but even the stupidest mistake ... like the guy a few posts back who had no clue about the unlimited mileage lease, or those clueless about the 10K lease being even cheaper for those who don't drive much... or some of the efforts to cut the taxed amounts.... or, even just getting the jump on the state's 2500.
You have no idea how much time my experience with this can save YOU.
When I read about someone chiseling to get a payment $5 or 10 lower elsewhere... I juuuuuust shake my head because it comes with a price.
Even the fact that we get plates for you within days can save you tons of time - stickers quicker!!
Guess no one will know how frustrating things can be till your inexperienced sales personnel doesn't handle things... but, some of you won't know what's not done to connect the dots. At least till you read about something and realize it didn't happen for you!
If you're in the USA, anywhere, and have some serious interest in this car... you should call me. My cars flow thru here quickly, and do not languish on the lot. And, I really do have nearly 50 of them available.

:D

Anyone have any experience with this dealership? Ad details:

2013 TOYOTA RAV4 EV ~ LEASE SPECIAL ~ ONLY $399 + TAX*** - $399 (richmond / point / annex)
CALL SHAYLA 925.413.0868 FOR AVAILABILITY

$399 + TAX PER MONTH
NO CASH OUT OF POCKET
$0 SECURITY DEPOSIT
36 MONTHS CLOSED END LEASE
$15400 TOYOTA LEASE CASH REBATE DOWN
12,000 MILES PER YEAR
RESPONSIBLE FOR $.15 PER MILE OVER 36,000 MILES AND EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR
ALL FINANCING THROUGH TOYOTA FINANCIAL
WELL QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS ONLY WITH FICO 720 AND ABOVE
CREDIT APPROVAL
TAXES VARY BY COUNTY AND CITY

David Grigg said:
I just leased a White Rav4ev 2013 for the lease special w unlimited miles at Hayward Toyota on Mission. My salesmen was Lamaine Willams with Phone: (510) 889-8000. He was really easy to deal with and gave a very fair deal despite no additional purchase incentive this month. The experience with entire dealership was no nonsense and very straight forward. I recommend Lamaine highly. The car was really fun to drive home. Only 3 days of the lease special left. Good luck

Had someone ask about the deal. Here you go
It was really simple $4k check, unlimited miles lease 35 months at $314 plus $30(tax 9% in alameda). No additional taxes or fees

At end of lease can purchase for $19920 plus local tax at end if desired.

You still can get $2500 from State of California

The lease special end on Monday night 8/5/2013

Good luck

So they extended the lease deal.

Just a quick question. Did you actually get the $2500 or did the dealer take it? The dealership I'm talking to said that it would go to the dealership and not to me. Thanks in advance.

fusiondynamics said:
Just a quick question. Did you actually get the $2500 or did the dealer take it? The dealership I'm talking to said that it would go to the dealership and not to me. Thanks in advance.

Oh, they would certainly take it if you let them!!! But, you are the one who applies for it, and it arrives at your house. You must assure the car is NEW, and not "used" with 10 miles on it. Then the dealer is basically stealing the state rebate. It happens.

Go to the California Center for Sustainable Energy for details.

I wouldn't buy from a dealer who told me that... Move on, there's plenty more.

Has anyone gotten this lease deal and registered the rav4 ev outside of California?

RMin

So is this the current lease deal?

$299 a month plus tax for 36 months, limited miles
$329 a month plus tax for 36 months, Special Payment for Unlimited Mileage
$3,499 Drive-off

versus the old lease someone else got:

$4k check, unlimited miles lease 35 months at $314 plus $30(tax 9% in alameda). No additional taxes or fees

At end of lease can purchase for $19920 plus local tax at end if desired.

I'm assuming the new lease deal is better with less down? Please help. Can't wait to get one.

0 down, 450 a month after taxes. Unlimited miles. Floor mats included. 395 cheque for blizzard pearl white. 35 payments only. Mossy Toyota san diego

Back