Moderators Needed - can you help?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVrav4

Hi Rav4 EV enthusiasts!

As the forum grows, it has become increasingly difficult for me to stay on top of all the posts/spammers/users.
I need some help, and I'm wondering if you're interested?

Requirements:
- be an active part of the My Rav4 EV Forum in the foreseeable future
- be level headed, and not take grumpy users and their comments too personally
- have an excellent command of the english language to be able to spot foreign spammers as well as notice people's use of inappropriate terms/slang
- support the forum's ideal of staying a family friendly source of information for the Toyota Rav4 EV

What you'll receive:
- international recognition :)
- advanced forum permissions to delete spam posts, move topics, ban users IP addresses etc to help keep the forum 'clean'
- from time to time we expect to receive inside information and may even communicate directly with Toyota Corporate and Engineers
- be part of private discussions in how the forum should grow and expand

If you're interested, please reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks!
Mike

Hi Mike. This is shaping up to be my favorite EV forum and I'm glad to see such an enthusiastic response to your request. Thank you very much for starting MyRAV4EV.com. I'd throw my hat into the ring too, but I have absolutely no experience as a forum "moderator" and am not a software centric person in any way. I will contribute to the forum as much as I can though, as my knowledge continues to expand of the EV world, specifically the new RAV4 EV. Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Great, thanks! I will set up the moderator permissions and will PM you guys when it's ready to go.
Mike

Back