EV charging survey

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt quite understand the scenarios that gave you 0 battery range left and asked if you would charge. Do you have a choice at that point?

crxpilot said:
I didnt quite understand the scenarios that gave you 0 battery range left and asked if you would charge. Do you have a choice at that point?
I think they're just checking to see if you're paying attention. Generally, I answered that I don't charge if I have the range to get home, even if it's only 2 miles margin. Of course, this is a product of the typically conservative GOM on the RAV.

Yes, this survey has been posted on several plugin forums.

I took the survey but found it not well made, which led me to have some questions as to the authors real intent. I posted my comments on the evdl.org nabble archive, see
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/University-of-Washington-charging-survey-tp4666725p4666743.html

The post also has the URL of the web page I built that has some screen capture shots, and some links to the authors for those that want to know more before taking the survey.

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
brucedp.150m.com
(Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)

Back