$17,500 off by 1 Dec 2014, Production Ended August 2014

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!

--------------Diane:are you in today? i was hoping to pass by and talk to you about a lease.[/quote]

He may not be quite the RAV4 EV booster/dealer that Dianne is, but I had a very good experience buying from Wei Chiu, the Internet/Fleet Manager at City Toyota in Daly City just outside of SF. Wei was knowledgeable about the RAV4 EV, willing to negotiate, and easy to work with. I spoke with reps from many other dealers in NorCal about the RAV4 EV before I bought, and he was by far the best - you may want to give him a call.

I just leased a White Rav4ev 2013 for the lease special w unlimited miles at Hayward Toyota on Mission. My salesmen was Lamaine Willams with Phone: (510) 889-8000. He was really easy to deal with and gave a very fair deal despite no additional purchase incentive this month. The experience with entire dealership was no nonsense and very straight forward. I recommend Lamaine highly. The car was really fun to drive home. Only 3 days of the lease special left. Good luck

Had someone ask about the deal. Here you go
It was really simple $4k check, unlimited miles lease 35 months at $314 plus $30(tax 9% in alameda). No additional taxes or fees

At end of lease can purchase for $19920 plus local tax at end if desired.

You still can get $2500 from State of California

The lease special end on Monday night 8/5/2013

Good luck

I hope My LA REGION bigcheese is reading this!

The deals end Monday the 5th.. and boy is this new lease incentive working!
I sold a lot of them before this, but with this 15,400 incentive, my own sales have tripled!
Guys, it's WORKING!
This Unlimited mileage lease is SO good, I even leased one for myself. :)
Please don't change things in August after the 6th. OK?
Pretty please? :mrgreen:

Dianne said:

I sold a lot of them before this, but with this 15,400 incentive, my own sales have tripled!
Guys, it's WORKING!

See you at 1 or 2 pm today

Dianne said:

Guys, it's WORKING!
I think the 109 cars per month that they got in July with this Lease deal is right where they want to be. I think they should give a straight $7,500 rebate (for cash purchase or financed purchase) OR $15,000 Lease Bonus Cash. Give the buyer the option. The structure of the previous deals basically forced most customers to either purchase or lease depending on the deal of the month because the deals were not equivalent at any given time.

I GOT MINE!!!

I picked up my Rav4 EV in Classic Silver from Dianne Saturday afternoon. Took care of the deal over the phone Friday so all I needed to do was come in, drive it and sign. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Dianne!

I opted for the unlimited mileage lease by the way.

And here she is getting her fist public L2 charge @ Koll's in Yorba Linda Sunday afternoon.
9442086242_9beac9e16b.jpg

Having just leased one, I'm confused why I missed the 'unlimited miles' possibility. Is this something you just asked for and negotiated?

The below is what is on Toyota website right now:
Lease Cash must be applied to lease down payment. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to qualified buyers. Offer excludes applicable taxes and fees. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Lease offer is example only and applies only to new 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV Model #4480. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Must take delivery by 8/5/13.

mhkp said:
Having just leased one, I'm confused why I missed the 'unlimited miles' possibility. Is this something you just asked for and negotiated?

Dianne listed this as an option in her thread as well as posting that she had opted for unlimited miles on her lease in this thread I believe. That is how I learned of this option.

Braxus said:
I believe the unlimited miles option is an additional $30 per month over the standard 12K miles/yr lease.

Yes. I didn't mean to imply it was the same price as the 12K/yr deal.

There's a reason that I have been recommending a reputable dealer like Dianne. You rarely save money or headache with the "other guys", and should I buy a new Rav4 EV in the future, it will likely come from Dianne.

She would have disclosed all the deals, among other advantages. By the way, I've never met her, never been asked to recommend her, I don't receive a commission of any kind, nor do I have any interest in her business.

They renewed the $299 lease deal for another month. $30 more for unlimited miles.

I wish they would still do the purchase rebate. I don't like to lease cars.

Reckoner said:
Braxus said:
I believe the unlimited miles option is an additional $30 per month over the standard 12K miles/yr lease.

Yes. I didn't mean to imply it was the same price as the 12K/yr deal.

Ah! Understood. I got the advertised leased deal and opted not to get more than 12K per year because the cost was $0.10 per mile to prepay up to 15K. If I exceeded my 12K the cost is just $0.15, or a $0.05 difference ($450). Not enough of a spread to make it valuable to prepay.

At $30 per month or $1,080 over three years you'd have to get to 43,200 (1080 / $0.15=7,200 +36,000 standard miles) before you start to see any savings. Probably too many miles for me as without a DC charger I'm not taking the RAV on very long trips.

by Sept 3, 2013:

PURCHASE

0.0% APR for 36 months, 0.0% APR for 48 months or 0.0% APR for 60 months. Includes ToyotaCare

0.0% APR includes 36 monthly payments of $27.78 per $1000 borrowed. 0.0% APR includes 48 monthly payments of $20.83 per $1000 borrowed. 0.0% APR includes 60 monthly payments of $16.67 per $1000 borrowed.

LEASE

$299 a month plus tax for 36 months, limited miles
$329 a month plus tax for 36 months, Special Payment for Unlimited Mileage
$3,499 Drive-off

Back