JdeMO Stops Charging w/Blinking Green lights at 40f?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssjbardock

For the last 2 days, when I try to start a JdeMO charge, the light is blinking green and the charge stops after about a minute.

Additionally, the charger stations show car battery at 0%, despite it being at around 50%.

It's been 35/40f the last few days, and I've had it go slow while the battery heats up on colds days previously, but never just not charge.

Lvl 2 and Lvl 1 charging has been working fine, and no issues driving/any warning lights on the dash.

Any thoughts on what might be happening?

Attempted on 3 different fast chargers at different locations on different days, none noted broken on plugshare, and visually seemed to be working.

I experienced this at the time you brought it up, and I just tried it again with the same result. This was on EVGO and Electrify America chargers. Have you been successful at charging since you reported this?

Did you fix the problem? When I have trouble I open the fuse box in the front and remove the 5A charger and replace and reattempt.

I think the CHAdeMO 3.0 found at the newer EVGo stations where the plug is on the front is incompatible with JDeMO.

Back