2013 Rav4 EV Components for Sale & the End of my Story

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpicyUnagi

For those who remember, I had a 2 and a half year legal battle with Toyota Corporate in Texas and Toyota Motor Insurance Services (Your Platinum warranty provider) for not being able to repair my DU anymore under factory warranty, roughly 3 months before the original factory warranty expired, or even under the extended Toyota Platinum warranty on my vehicle. They "ran out of replacement parts" from Tesla. The car was finally bought back under the Magnusson Moss federal warranty act by Toyota in early 2020, and is now sitting in a junkyard in Wisconsin.

I forwarn all of you; do not expect to get service on your DU's anymore after what I went through; your only "provider" is the gentleman that started this forum.

Parts I have for sale:

Original ECU or Computer unit (32 bit unit)
Weathertech Floor Mats, both rows, and trunk liner, used
Original EV charging cable, working
Original tire kit and accessories
2 Key Fobs to mine, that I assume can be reprogrammed

I was unable to remove the supercharging unit, or the curt towing kit, so it's in (and on) the car at the scrapyard, if it already hasn't been torn apart, assuming someone can find it.

Back